My newest ship (BIG!), "Justice"

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

wolfy
Commander
Commander

Post by wolfy »

hey! that's cheating! using up all the horizantal space doesn't count if it's so thin! (although mine isn't done yet either, but no part is planned to be thin at all - let alone that thin) :D
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

lol
That's just the center beam, bridge, frame thingy, in the end, the front section will be about as wide as the back. When I'm finally finished the ship, it will look a bit like this, except decent and gold and white:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19 ... en00-6.jpg

Note, I just cobbled this thing together to show what my final design will be like, don't worry the final product will (hopefully) not look like shit.
wolfy
Commander
Commander

Post by wolfy »

oh- i thought that was your final design when you said you had it finalised
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Boba Fettuccini »

Bad Boy wrote:Can you tell me where, especially with the recolouring of the ship, I had to mirror and many times to make it easier for me to colour. This of cours, screwed up the depths and, although I tried to fix it all, I guess I missed some.
i think it should be obvious. just delete half the ship (like right next to the core) and re-mirror.
[center][url]www.boba-fettuccini.com[/url][/center]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

oh- i thought that was your final design when you said you had it finalised
No I said I'd though of the final design, which I showed, sorry if I worded that badly.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Here are a couple of cropped pics of the ship in shipmaker at full zoom. The front is almost finished, but is well on its way. It now has a few weapons and modules, all modified.
ImageImage

Also, I now have 1170 pieces and the ship file is 1305 kb, Wow, I'm proud of myself. By the time this ship is finishd, I'll hopefully have about 5000 pieces and the ship file will be about 6 megs. Also, it no longer works in game. Yay!

Note: the ship looks better then this, I just had trouble cropping the pics to fit together properly.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Sorry about the triple post:D, but for whatever reason, I can't edit my last, but I forgot to say, tell me what you think about the design, colour scheme, etc.
Zater
Commander
Commander

Post by Zater »

Nice color scheme, though it looks a bit lopsided
This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practise ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people. - C.S. Lewis
Hades
Commander
Commander

Post by Hades »

IMO the middle section would look better skinner. Like the width of the beginning of the last part
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Ya, but the middle section is going to have two side sections coming out from it so...
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Why does it no longer work in game? lol.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

One of two reasons, either a) Too many freaking pieces OR b) I started it using shipmaker 3.0 or 3.1, and am continuing it using shipmaker 3.2.
Either way, I'm going to finish it and post it in all of its marvelous shipmaker screenshot glory!
Zancloufer
Commander
Commander

Post by Zancloufer »

My 300 piece ship takes some time to load. I wouldn't be surprised if yours took 5-10 minutes to load XD
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

Flying cathedral of DOOM. :lol:
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Flying cathedral of DOOM.
lol ya.
My 300 piece ship takes some time to load. I wouldn't be surprised if yours took 5-10 minutes to load XD
No mine doesn't load, I get an error message.